Wednesday, January 11, 2012

3 miles - night running

I went for a short run when I got home from work today.  I meant to go yesterday, but my husband had to return to work, so I had to take the kids to their weekly dinner with my mother-in-law.  The run went well tonight, although I didn't go as fast as I wanted to.  The sun was setting as I left, and it was dark about half way through. I just couldn't see the curbs and sidewalks well enough to confidently run quickly.

The fat little rabbit has a burst ear drum.  She had a fever and cold last week, and we took her to the pediatrician on Tuesday.  Doctor said her ears looked fine then, and her fever has gone away, but daycare noticed some clear fluid draining out on Monday, and by Monday night it was pus.  she went back to the doctor today, and the doctor confirmed a ruptured eardrum in one ear.  Both ears are infected.  I hope she is feeling better soon, and selfishly, hope she returns to mostly sleeping through the night too!

No comments:

Post a Comment