Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sick today, moving tomorrow!

I think I've slept 20 of the past 24 hours.  I was feeling poorly at work yesterday, and by the time it was time to go home, was alternately having chills and sweating.  I made my husband drive home.  Got home, went straight to bed.  I called in sick today, and spent most of the day in bed sleeping.

We close on our new house tomorrow at 10 am., and have a u-haul reservation at 12:30.  I hope I'm feeling well enough that we can actually get stuff moved.  Fortunately, our lease on our current house goes for a while, and the landlord isn't relisting it until January, so if we can't move tomorrow, it isn't the end of the world.  A few of my husband's friends said they can help on Saturday -- but I hope we are long moved in by then.

I was planning on attending a social run hosted by a local running store, but that is obviously not happening tonight.  Maybe next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment