Saturday, December 17, 2011

Rant

Yesterday was a bad day.  But not so bad that I should be feeling as crappy as I do.  I hate feeling this way.

Closing on our new house was delayed two days because our mortgage company can't get its act together.  The boys were terrible at dinner, and hardly ate anything.  We settled on a restaurant with more kid friendly food, and then they spent most of the dinner making a mess.  My husband hates one of the pictures I used for the Christmas cards.  We didn't order enough of the cards anyway, so I offered to take more pictures and order different ones for his family, but he doesn't want to do that either.  My boys wanted to have a sleep over in our room last night, which meant I spent most of the night shoved to the very edge of our bed, freezing, because middle child wanted to sleep right next to me but *hates* blankets.  I had trouble getting to sleep, and when I finally did, our stupid cat decided to claim my pillow.  I kept having weird dreams about people I haven't seen or talked to in 10+ years.  My boys are spending the day with my mother-in-law, and I'm going to miss them.  The foundation repair people, who left a total mess in our backyard when they were here before Thanksgiving, and then "forgot" that they weren't done with the work, are late.  They were supposed to be here between 8:30 and 9:00 this morning.  It is now 10.  I wanted to go for a run this morning before we had to take the boys to my mother-in-law's but I woke up feeling so crappy I didn't go.  Now I'm mad at myself for not.

On the bright side, the fat little rabbit rolled over for the first time today!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment