Saturday, March 17, 2012

Cinnamon pull apart bread

I've been wanting to make cinnamon pull apart bread since reading this post from Smitten Kitchen.  I made the cheddar beer mustard pull apart bread a few weeks ago, and it was delicious.  This morning I decided to give the cinnamon sugar recipe she linked to a try.  Yum.  Next time I won't use quite as much sugar as the recipe calls for though.  A good quarter of the mixture ended up on the cutting board during the stacking process anyway, and it was plenty sweet.


I didn't get it out of the oven until after lunch time though.  My younger son refused to eat his lunch today, and we told him no dessert or snacks if he didn't eat lunch.  He agreed that was fine.  About half an hour later, this was ready.  When he learned that we really weren't going to let him have any, he was very sad.  He promises to eat his dinner tonight so he can have some then.

No comments:

Post a Comment