Saturday, August 4, 2012

Negative Calories

So I've been slowing chipping away at the baby weight from my last pregnancy, but have been stuck in the same five pound range for about two months now.  I haven't been watching what I've been eating well at all, and have been making a few too many batches of cookies.

I decided to try harder this week.  My coworkers did not make this easy.  On Tuesday someone brought in cookies.  The cookies from this bakery are so good, that they are usually gone within fifteen minutes of someone e-mailing the office and saying they brought some to the break room.  I resisted.  On Friday, someone brought in doughnuts.  I love doughnuts.  Thursdays are traditionally doughnut morning in our family, and I resisted then.  I resisted Friday too.

I should  get to count negative 800 calories, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment